Insurance against fire and other perils is a basic insurance to which other types of property insurance are added.
The built object, as well as objects under construction and assembly, office or shop and other immovable objects, such as foundation and basement walls, all built-in installations and equipment (elevator, central heating with fuel tank, boilers, air conditioning devices, hydrophores and etc.), and movable property, equipment and fixed assets are covered by the following risks:
- Fire and lightning strike;
- Explosion other than nuclear;
- Spilling of water from plumbing and sewage installation;
- Storm and hail;
- Impact by a civil motorcycle vehicle and a civil mobile construction machine in the open construction facilities;
- Falling of aircraft;
- Manufacturing and dismantling.
With a surcharge, it is possible to include some additional risk to the fire policy, including:
- Flood and torrent;
- Land subsidence;
- Snow avalanche;
- Leakage of liquids ;
- Self-ignition of raw materials;
- Spilling of heated liquid melted mass;
- Crash of an unknown motor vehicle into an open construction site.
IF THE INSURED EVENT OCCURS, THE FOLLOWING IS COMPENSATED:
- Damages from destruction or damage to the object and movable objects, caused during rescue (demolition, removal, assistance, etc.);
- Damages due to the disappearance of the insured item;
- Costs for clearing, demolishing, cleaning and transporting the burnt site to the nearest permitted place;
- Costs for removing and reducing the damage, in the amount of up to 3% of the insurance amount.
Buildings under construction and assembling are also insured against fire risks.
Contact the Insurance and Reinsurance Department and the Sales Department, where our offer will be presented to you in full and, at the same time, the most appropriate insurance for you and your business will be indicated.