Cases of damage can be reported by the insured, i.e. the injured party, in person, by post, by phone or electronically.

The filing of insurance claim is done by the insured, that is the injured party, by filling in the claims form.

The claims form must be signed by the insured/injured person, that is, certified with a signature and stamp if the insured/injured person is a legal entity.

A signed or certified claims form form can also be submitted electronically (scanned document).

More details about the procedure and necessary documents for reporting and settlement of damage for different classes of insurance are available here:

List of deadlines for company’s actions and steps during claims processing