The success of any company depends on the people who run the business, and only a person relieved from worrying about the financial stability of his family can do their job without reservation.
Provide a bonus for your managers and also protect their families from the most difficult moments in life with a managerial insurance policy.
The following risks are covered by the managerial insurance policy:
- Death from the consequences of an accident;
- Death from disease;
- Permanent loss of general working ability (disability) as a result of an accident;
- Temporary incapacity (daily compensation) as a result of an accident;
- Costs of treatment from the consequences of an accident;
- Bonus – part of the premium is returned if death or permanent disability has not occurred.
This insurance is intended for:
- Members of the Supervisory and Management board and other managers in the organization;
- Leaders and managers in state and administrative bodies;
- Managers in financial institutions;
- Heads of health, scientific, educational, sports and other organizations;
- All those who perform work with special authorizations and responsibilities in the organization.
Provide managerial insurance, pave the way to success for your company!
Contact the Insurance and Reinsurance Department and the Sales Department, who will offer the most adequate coverage to ensure full protection.